Thank you for considering JSMC for your care. This is our 100th year of serving the patients of southwest Kentucky and north central Tennessee, and we look forward to providing you with consistent, high-quality care at our acute-care hospital or one of our six outpatient, ancillary service locations across Christian and Todd counties.
Jennie Stuart Medical Center is committed to excellence in service; we exist to promote, to preserve, and to accommodate the growing healthcare needs of our community.
Jennie Stuart Medical Center, in recognition of its mission, will strive passionately to pursue a culture of exceptional service and of continuous quality improvement.
At Jennie Stuart Medical Center, we have adopted the following values and arranged them as pillars, which are foundational to our success:
- Service - We are committed to excellent customer service that exceeds expectations.
- Quality - We are committed to quality and evidence-based practices.
- Financial - We are committed to continuous fiscal responsibility and accountability.
- People - We are committed to investing and partnering with employees and physicians by becoming an outstanding employer and healthcare provider.
- Growth - We are committed to promoting growth and innovation to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
Please review the various sections of our new website, and call our Marketing & Community Relations Department with any comments or questions.
President & CEO